Monday, March 9, 2009

6 months

Owen is now over six months old by a couple weeks. He is getting so big it blows my mind. He went for his six month visit and he is now in the 25th percentile for weight, and the 75th for height. He does not have any teeth yet, but I swear they are coming. Everyday I expect to see one. Owen can now sit up total independently, and rolls to get things he wants to play with. He loves his family. His cousins can get him to smile with one glance. He loves his dog, and is satisfied to watch him roam the house throughout the day. I love that I am guaranteed a smile every time I look at him. He loves me and I can feel it in every way he knows how to communicate. I don't know what I would do without this little boy. He gives me reason and he gives me the life I always dreamed. I love you O boy!





13 comments:

Jessie said...

Man, those pictures are awesome! Where'd you get them done? hehe He's so cute. I love that little guy.

Pinson said...

He is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him again. I miss him so much. We need to get our little ones together again soon. We love you guys.

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Those black and white pics are darling...he is getting so big!

Natalie said...

That's so sweet. I love that you love being a mom. The pictures are adorable.

Jenn said...

Holy cow I love those pictures!! They turned out so good. He is the cutest ever...

The Fords said...

I can't believe he's already that old! WAY cute pictures! He's such a cutie

Weston and Becky said...

Cute pictures! How fun little boys are!

Anonymous said...

soooo cute! I love the pictures...

Scott and Brittany said...

Did you take those pictures? They look awesome! Owen is so cute! Hope you guys are doing well

Bear said...

Dill was born on Aug 30th!! What day was your little man born on! That is sooo cool that they are so close!!! He is soo cute! He looks so much like you to me! We should get together sometime soon!

Becky S said...

Owen is getting so big and he is such a handsome boy. I hope you can bring him in to Metasource sometime so we can see him and you. (not this week though I am staying home for a coupl of days because Kas is sick)

Cassi said...

Janeen he is tooo cute! Seriously he is the cutest little man! I love his big smile! I'm glad you were able to come to bonko, and I hope you're going to be able to come more! You left without giving me your e-mail address! Send it to me so I can send you an invite...
Cassichik@hotmail.com

Jana said...

Awwwww.....Janeen! He is so sweet
and such a good little boy! I really have loved having you guys here and seeing his cute face every morning.