Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving



There is so much to be thankful for this year. First and foremost, by beautiful baby boy Owen. He is the greatest thing in my life, and I am so thankful that I get to be home with him day after day. It never gets old.
My family, My parents, the greatest examples of all time, my sisters, they are my best friends. All 5 of us are so lucky to have each other, I see them everyday just about, and thank my heavenly father for them daily.
Corey, an amazing husband and father, who does not get thanked enough! (my bad)! I love him so much, and Owen adores him!
My testimony.
My house.
My insanely awesome nieces and nephews, who really taught me how to be a mom in the first place.
Supportive Grandparents.
My ridiculous shaggy dog.
My country.
My experiences, and so much more. Thanks to everyone in my life. Love and stuff...

5 comments:

cindy said...

Beautiful words...gave me chills! I love this time of year--it really is nice to take a minute to reflect...
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving--(will you please give your mom a little hug for me and tell her I miss her) Thanks!

Robison's said...

You are so cute! I love reading your blog, and seeing how thankful you are for all you have! Your pics are so adorable!!!

Scott and Brittany said...

Hey guys!! I'm so happy you made a comment on our blog so we could find you. Your little boy is the cutest little boy ever!! Hope everything is going well. We need to get together some time.

Jana said...

Really...there is not much I can type without tearing up. I love you and thanks for being my little sis!

Jill said...

My little sister. What a women you have grown up to be. You are such an example to me. Love that you are in my life. Love how much you love my children. You amaze me. I love you!