Thursday, December 4, 2008

Three years down



Three years down...forever to go? Yeah that's it. So if you have not guessed it was our three year anniversary yesterday. December 3rd. I just want to tell my awesome, funny, crazy, scatter brained, handsome, respectful, happy, silly, loving of a husband how much I adore him! Thank you Corey for giving me the best life I could ask for and allowing me to do everything I am able too with it! I love you, and I promise to always strive to make you happy!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Jean, I love your family picture! So cute of all of you. So...was the fruit from him or from you? Love it! Looks pretty.

cindy said...

You are absolutely gorgeous!

I am so happy that you are so happy!

Jessie said...

Congrats you two little love birds you! Did you put on a brown wig for the special night? Just kiddin! That family picture is so stinkin cute!

Weston and Becky said...

THREE YEARS, wow! Congrats! Owen is starting to look more like "J", sorry "C".

Horne Family said...

Happy anniversary you two! I was at your wedding 3 years ago...sheesh time flys! Your baby is sooo freakin cute! Love the new family picture! Love, cousin Heather :-)

Jill said...

Such a cute Picture...Time flies soooo fast. I'm thinking that Owen is starting to look more like his mommy. Love you all.

Brittina Christen said...

Awe!!!!!! You are the Brest!