Friday, January 30, 2009





I do realize that I am one of the people who talk about their child constantly. I have nothing else to talk about, and or blog about. So hopefully ya'll enjoy it, because I don't have a whole lot of anything else to say, and when I do, you will know. I figure this is okay because there are a lot of women out there just like me...I'll give em' a shout out...
Anyway this is Owen eating squash for the first time. He loves his food. It's hard for me to even give him a bottle now day's. All of you who have been to lunch with me lately can testify! lol.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Hey kids are the greatest. Full of adventure and such a learning
curve and its okay to be proud of your kids. They are such blessings in my life.

Jana said...

Totally...blog all about Owen!! We like him the best anyway!! Hahaha..j/k I love all of you and you know that.

Natalie said...

That's all I have to blog about too. I just have four of them. My kids fav was squash also. He's getting big fast.

The Fords said...

If I had a little one, that's all that I would blog about! Kids are so cute!!

Robison's said...

Your little Owen is getting so big! He is so adorable! I mainly blog about my kids too! They are what makes life so fantastic!