Saturday, February 7, 2009

Why would anyone get a dog?

Okay I love my dog, everyone knows that, but lately he has gotten so naughty. He is still a puppy, not even one yet. (yes I know he is huge) So I understand he is still going to "act" like a puppy. He has always been super good though, from the time we got him. He is very calm, except when people come over. He knows a ton of tricks, and he loves everyone so much! He loves Owen, but I think that he thinks he needs to fight for the attention now. When we leave the house he gets put in the laundry room. Last night we came home to this...and this morning he chewed open a whole bottle of vitamins and ate about 80 of them...hope he doesn't "roll over" if you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh no! Wrigleys a naughty boy. At least it wasn't poop you had to clean off the walls. That's not fun :)

Natalie said...

That's why I don't have a dog. Kids are bad enough. Good luck.

Becky S said...

This sight looks so familiar, our dog "Guess" keeps chewing up our hoses, digging holes and trying to escape to play with anyone in the neigborhood even when we are home and she is outside "playing" She has been brought home to us 3 times already-you would think she didn't like us. To bad they are so loveable and cute