Monday, February 15, 2010

big boy bed...






Owen has never been a great sleeper. He still wants to cuddle in mommy and daddy's bed at night, and never wants to be in his room alone. We have been trying to get him to want to sleep in his own room. I thought that a "big boy bed" might intrigue him. It did. He has fallen asleep in his own bed since it has been up, and come 3:30ish he finds his way into our room. I attempt to take him back into his bed, sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I know a lot of people say this is horrible, but I don't care. Owen will only be our baby once and there are few things better then cuddling with your precious little boy. I can't get over the fact that he even is old enough for a "big boy bed" time flies. I say this time and time again.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Haha..pricelss picture! So cute! I love his cheese! My kids have never been bed sleepers with me...but a floor sleeper I can understand! Beau is 2 1/2 and still sleeps on the love sac in my room! Bad...yes...but do-able! Don't get me stared on Robbie...lol! It's ok tp baby to a certain point! He is your baby!!:) Hope you guys had a great Valentines up at Zermatt!

Jill said...

I say cuddle. They are only babies once and they grow up so very fast! :( Enjoy it. soak it all up.

Lacey said...

Why does it go by so fast! I cant believe how big he is and how cute he is! Well he does have a cute mama

Anonymous said...

There only going to be babies once. Enjoy every part!

Brittina Christen said...

AWE!!!!

I agree with Jill and Kiersten.. they are only babies once.

CUDDLE THE HELL OUT OF THEM! :)