Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zermatt

Corey and I own a hotel suite at Zermatt Resort in Midway. Corey dedicated about 7 years of his life to this place until recently when he decided that he needed to move on. He worked there when this place was a pile of dirt, and his office was in a trailer. It's so amazing to see what this place has become. We have so many memories of this place and have so much fun when we are up there. Unfortunatley we are unable to keep our place due to finances and the economy. That won't keep us away though.

We decided to make a quick getaway this past Saturday to Sunday. We went swimming, ate good food, explored these beautiful ice castles they have on the property, and just had fun.









11 comments:

b lovely said...

Those are so pretty Janeen! My brother was telling me about them they look so fun! Hard to say goodbye to something you've dedicated so much too! Hope you are doing well!

Jessie said...

That looks like such a fun getaway. Man, I could use a getaway...

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Wow, that place looks amazing! I can't believe that it is in Utah to be honest it looks so European (i'm sure that is what they were going for ha ha ha!) So proud of Owen in his big boy bed, we need to get Lydia in one, but just can't bring myself to do it yet.

Jana said...

Awww...so fun! Awesome pics! It is a beautiful place! Glad you guys could go and get away! Trent came home that day laughing saying he got a work call from Zermatt! We had a nice giggle! Love you guys!

Jenn said...

Your weekend looks way fun! I forget how great that place is. The ice castles look amazing and I love the picture of him sitting in the pool. What a big boy you have. Time for another?? He he.

Natalie said...

Those ice castles look awesome. It's almost like you are in another country. Such a beautiful place no matter what time of year.

java-brain said...

hi there
your son is hansome

Anonymous said...

AHHHH -- that looks great!

Cardwell said...

How fun! Those ice castles are gorgeous!

Robison's said...

Wow! I have never heard of that place! Amazing! Gorgeous pics!!

Brittina Christen said...

I'm glad you guys got to have a fun quick getaway! Looks way awesome up there... the castles would be way cool to explore in but the first day it gets warm I'd be scared it would fall on my head....