Wednesday, March 17, 2010

oh the lies


I love primary? No you don't Owen. That sticker on your head...it's a lie.
I knew it. I knew that my kid would be the one that cries for nursery on Sunday. In fact I told my bishop two months ago that he might as well put me in the nursery because my child would be the cryer. Well, he didn't. Not like I really WANTED that calling, but just thought I would offer. Just thought I would warn them.
Owen's nursery teachers are so cute. A young married couple with no kids. They try hard, and there are a lot of other little boys his age that he loves to run around with in sacrament meeting, but heaven forbid I put him in a room with all his friends, surrounded by awesome toys, and shut the door. Heaven forbid.
People are going to tell me he will get used to it. I've heard it before. He is the biggest Mama's boy, I cannot leave his sight. Oh well, maybe I should enjoy it until he starts pushing me away.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Haha...we;ve all been there hun!! beau still had is good and bad sundays!

Jenn said...

Funny! Sad, and true...he will not want you in his sights forever. Still though, a little break on Sunday would be nice. The sticker on the forehead is hilarious!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Oh so sad, I think it would be fun to be in nursery, who knows maybe you will end up there (ha ha ha!) Owen is so stinking cute btw, love the post of him in his lounge chair...so cute!

Natalie said...

Thats because he never gets left without you anywhere. Start doing it. It's freedom. Haha. Good luck. Anyone that volunteer to be put in nursery should get the calling!!!!

Lacey said...

That is so funny! Although you have to admit, its a little flattering that owen just wants his momm:)y. I love how you said heaven forbid put him in a room with all his friends and toys. Its so true!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my little clay was a mommy boy and still is! To be honest I love it!

Brittina Christen said...

Haha... Oh boy!

Love the sticker. If only he knew what it meant he might rip it off and pee all over it! ;)