Thursday, May 6, 2010

Some favorites...

I have been home all week with Owen, who has hand foot and mouth. Gross I know. This week I have seen all his "favorites" over and over. Thought I would put it down so I never forget!
Favorite T.V. show: Calliou
Favorite Movie: Muppet's take Manhattan and Curious George
Favorite Drink: Milk (just plain old white milk)
Favorite Book: Brown bear brown bear
Favorite people: Daddy and Grandma

Owen loves his silky blanket, playing legos, laying in mom and dad's bed for naps and movies, has discovered that snakes are cool. (ewww) and loves to say "My Money!" in his little devious voice.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

I love to have to stay at home. Fun week!!! Cute favs. It will be so fun to look back on them. Next year they will change maybe next month.

Jill said...

My money...Who's he been hanging around with? haha!! He is such a cute boy. Love him!!

Jana said...

He knows the good stuff!! Lol...love the picture! I dont know who I missed this post! Love ya chicky!

Brittani said...

Poor Owen, it is no fun being sick. Lydia loves "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" too, we keep it in her primary bag so I don't have to read it a million times throughout the week, ha ha ha!

Corey said...

Oh Janeen, we will never forget the theme songs to his favorite shows! We are so lucky to have such an amazing little man

Jenn said...

Brown Bear!! Our favorite too. They grow so fast...lucky for you to spend a week with him home. He is a handsome little devil:)

Lacey said...

My money? That is funny! By the way, Kayda has the matching dress from children's place that goes with that blue white and yellow vest. I think they are destined to get married:)

Hepzibah The Watchman said...

So sorry to hear about the Hand Foot and Mouth disease. My grandchildren just had this and since I never had this disease as I child - I had it too! Anyway - good luck.