Friday, June 25, 2010

Dad's

Dad's are the greatest. Dad's get to be the fun one. Dad's get to be the silly one. Dad's get to mess around. I am so glad that Owen has a Dad that does all of these things with him. Corey has always been a great Dad, but as Owen gets older, it's so amazing to see them together. Owen loves his Daddy sooo much. I left the other night, I was trying to kiss Owen goodbye, and he was trying to push my car door shut on me because he wanted to stay home with his Dad.
Owen is lucky to have Corey as a Dad. I can see the things he will teach him just by his example. He is an amazing provider. He works 50 to 60 hour work weeks so I don't have to go get a 'real job' When he commits to something he will follow through no matter what. He is loyal. He is patient. Just to name a few. I love him for all these things. Some days I look at him and think "Dang he's flippin' cute!" I love that! And so much more. We all have our bad days and rough spots with our spouses. Some days I really have to look at the eternal perspective of things...life is too short.

5 comments:

Cardwell said...

You guys are so dang cute! I miss seeing you guys! Let's do something soon - please!?

Jenn said...

Dang, they are both flippin cute. Cute post!

Jana said...

I love them both so much and I agree with Jenn....they both are flippin cute! I feel so bad I have been out of the bloggin loop the last few weeks! Having my kids home all day kind of tosses me off a bit! Daddy are lucky and I think us ladies should feel lucky that we have scored such good ones! :) Luv and hugs!

chanelbagmall said...

cute post !!!
gg twins guccissima large hobo on sale
gg twins large guccissima tote
gg twins large tote gucci
grey gucci
grey gucci handbag

traveldestination said...

This is true parents are always great to the every one.
thanks for sharing some nice photos which are illustrating your happened activities.
thanks
You all can book next holidays or tour to national or international destinations holidays packages from southalltravel can assist you in catering all your travel needs.