Saturday, September 20, 2008


About my other half:



What is his name? Corey Benjamin Anderson
How long have you been together? 4 years
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Him!
Who said "I love you" first? Him
Who is taller? Him.
Who sings better? Him
Who is smarter? For sure him.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me.
Who pays the bills? Split between both of us.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn. If we did, it would be him though!
Who cooks dinner? Me. Sometimes.
Who drives? Mostly him.
Who is more stubborn? Me!
Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who proposed? Him
Who has more friends? Totally him.
Who is more sensitive? Thats a toss up. Probably me.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants.

Tagging anyone who wants to!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Beau is sitting at the computer with me and he say your guys pictures and started smiling. Anywho, chat laters! Luv ya!

Jana said...

Say? I mean "Saw" Drrrr!

Jenn said...

cutest couple ever and that yard you are in is amazing - lol!!