Monday, September 15, 2008


Our cute and crazy dog Wrigley has been the baby for past 8 months. I was never worried about how he might act when the baby came, and frankly I didn't care. I'm not the overprotective type. (when it comes to my dog i mean). So anyway it turns out he really likes Owen. He always wants to be sniffing him and would lick his head right off if I let him. We were driving to my sisters the other day and I look back to check on Owen and this is what I found...we thought it was picture worthy.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Janeen, how sweet is that!!! I love it! And so does Brittyn! He is a good dog. Very picture worthy! Have a great day, lady! Luv ya!

Jessie said...

That's so cute janeen. We may have found someone that Wrigley likes more than me :)

The Rawlins' Fam said...

Well you can already blog much better than me. I don't even know how to put all those cool elements in like you do. Anyways, I'm glad you started one so I can check out Owen all the time now! He looks like he is very happy and adorable as always. We love you guys.

Jana said...

Just wanted to say that you have done a great job! I don't talk to you enough. I love you much....give your little man (Owen) a soft squeeze for me. xoxo

Brenda said...

Thanks for your comment hows that cute baby it is so fun to be part of a family