Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag.... Six Random Facts

Here are the rules: Tag 6 different people

TAGGING: Brenna, Jessicca, Hannah, Jenny, Brenda, Melanie

Here are six random facts about me: JANEEN!
1. I am a bit of a loner! Don't get me wrong I'm not anti social, but I love being by myself.
2. I go by many different names. I don't know why but so many people call me so many different things. (jean, neen, neener, jaween, and many more)
3. I wish I was a big city girl!
4. After having my first baby, I now want about a million more!
5. I love to travel...One of my absolute passions.
6. I secretly love to write. I wish I felt good enough to be able to share it with the world.

4 comments:

Jana said...

You are to cute! I wish I could write too! Be like the next big thing. Then you could go move to the big city:)

Jenn said...

Now you know why I have the five kids ...they are amazing and there is nothing better in this whole wide world than being a mom!

Jill said...

Been meaning to tell you, you are very taltented. You should write.

Lacey said...

I just wanted to point out that you also go by kinky janeenky. I miss you