Sunday, September 14, 2008

Im still trying to figure this whole blogging world out. It's harder than it looks!
So this past week has been awesome. Owen will be three weeks old on Tuesday, and I can't even beleive it. He looks older everyday. We took him to the doctor for his two week and he only weighed 7 pounds 14 oz. which is 5 oz. below his birth weight. His doctor said to come back in three days for a weight check to make sure he was gaining. I felt like a horrible mom, like i was starving my child. He just isn't getting enough from me so we are having to give him bottles. (which I hate, but we gotta do what we gotta do.) We took him back in on Friday and he weighed 8 pounds 7 oz. He had gained about 8 oz. in three days. Crazy! Hopefully we can get this feeding thing figured out soon.

3 comments:

Jana said...

Janeen you have done a great job! It is not that hard. Good for you!! I love, love that picture of Owen! He is beautiful! You are not a bad mom at all....you are a new mom with alot on your plate girly! Don't worry. I know I have said this already but I am so glad you are doing this! luv and stuff:)

Jana said...

Hey, I just did a really fun tag on my blog....if you would like something to do. Like you have a lot of free time these days! J/K I luv ya!

Robison's said...

Your little guy is so dang cute! I don't know if I congratulated you on him, but Congrats! You guys are such an adorable little family! I never really had a problem with my boys getting enough food, they gained pretty good. Little chunks they are! It's fun. Good luck with being a new mommy!